- Do you make resolutions to lose weight, only to slide back into old patterns once you’ve done so?
- Are you struggling to keep the weight off after weight-loss surgery?
- Do you get caught up in emotional eating and wind up feeling disconnected?
- Do you long to feel the joy of being fully alive in your body?
- Are you willing to explore of these issues in action and take steps towards attaining your goals and dreams?
When: Saturdays: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Feb. 19, 2011 – April 9, 2011
Where: East Fishkill, New York
For more information or to register, call: Jenn Salimbene, LCSW-R, CASAC, CDAC, CP: 845-440-7272
$380 if registration is received by Feb. 11, 2011, $420 after. Contact us for information about payment plans and scholarships.
Jenny has over 20 years of experience as a therapist helping people work through issues related to addiction, emotional and relational issues. The group will utilize action methods such as psychodrama and Playback Theatre.