- You could actually live your dreams?
- You had the spontaneity and creativity to effectively respond to the challenges you face?
- You were able to develop and strengthen your leadership skills, transform yourself, and inspire others?
- You accepted yourself totally and completely?
- You didn’t need to escape from painful feelings through drugs, food, alcohol, or other distractions?
- You no longer got triggered by your past?
- You had the tools you needed to get your life on track?
Visions Counseling is a holistic counseling practice near Fishkill in New York’s Hudson Valley. We offer workshops, groups, leadership development and individual counseling and coaching. We use action methods such as Psychodrama, Sociodrama and Playback Theatre to help clients work through the issues that keep them stuck. We help clients connect to their own inner strength so they can create the life they’d like to live.
Jenn Salimbene, LCSW-R, CASAC, CDAC, CP, PAT is a board certified psychodramatist and is on the faculty of the Hudson Valley Psychodrama Institute. Faculty Bios: Hudson Vally Psychodrama Institute She has offices in Hopewell Junction and Rhinebeck, NY. She has over 20 years of experience as a therapist helping people struggling with addiction, emotional and relational issues and over 18 years of supervisory experience.
Regina Sewell, Ph.D./M.Ed., LMHC, PC is a psychodramatist, college professor, published writer, counselor and coach. She has been helping people connect to their inner strength and change patterns of thinking and behavior that kept them stuck since 2004. She sees clients in Fishkill, Rhinebeck, and Hopewell Junction, NY as well as through Skype. Her column, InsightOut, can be found at www.OutlookColumbus.com. Archived columns and information about her books can be found at www.ReginaSewell.com. Her blog, Peering Into Fog: Making sense of My Mother’s Alzheimer’s can be found at www.ReginaSewell.wordpress.com.